What are your fees?
My standard 85-90 minute session fee is $175.
55-60 minute sessions for established clients are $120.
EMDR Intensives and Adjunct EMDR Session fees are dependent length and duration of treatment.
You can read all about my services and fees here.
What forms of payment do you Accept?
I accept all major credit/debit cards, Health Savings Account (HSA) cards, as well as Paypal. For in-person sessions I am also able to accept cash or check. Payment is rendered at the time of service unless previous arrangements have been made.
*Credit Cards and Paypal are subject to a 3% transaction fee.
I do not currently accept insurance (click here for more information regarding insurance), but if you want to use your out-of-network insurance benefits for potential reimbursement, I would be happy to provide you with a superbill. For a great explanation of how out-of-network benefits work, check out this podcast episode: The Concept of Out-Of-Network Benefits for Clinicians and Patients with Rachael Norman.
You can also contact your insurance company directly and ask questions like:
- Do I have out-of-network coverage for mental health services like individual counseling?
- If so, how many sessions are covered?
- How am I reimbursed for services?
- Am I reimbursed directly?
- If not, can I put this money towards my deductible?
- Am I reimbursed directly?
What is your cancellation policy?
The cancellation policy for all on-going EMDR sessions (my private clients) or adjunctive EMDR sessions is 50% of your session fee if cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.
For EMDR Intensives the cancellation fee is subject to a tiered system dependent on amount of services rendered prior to cancellation.
What are your hours?
My standard office hours for sessions are as follows:
Monday: 10am – 2pm (virtual), 4pm – 6pm (in-office sessions only)
Tuesday: 10am – 5pm (virtual)
Wednesday: 10am – 1pm (in-office sessions only), 3pm-5pm (virtual)
Thursday: RESERVED FOR EMDR INTENSIVES & ADJUNCTIVE WORK
Fridays are reserved as administrative days and for EMDR intensives.
How long do sessions last & How long will i need counseling?
Sessions typically last between 85-90 minutes. Some clients will meet once a week, bi-weekly, or monthly (when in the maintenance phase). It all depends on where you’re at in your therapeutic journey. (*Most clients begin with weekly sessions) Counseling moves at your own pace and is dependent on how much a client invests in the work and the severity of their individual issue(s). We’ll work together to figure out the frequency and type of counseling that works best for you and your goals.
can I do emdr as a supplement to the therapy i’m already doing with another therapist (aka “adjunctive emdr sessions”)?
Yes, but only in EMDR intensive form. This means targeted processing done over the course of 4-12 weeks during prolonged sessions (between 3-4hrs). This allows you to get the quickest results and our work to not interfere with your work with your primary therapist.
If you’re interested in learning more about my Adjunctive EMDR offerings please check out my EMDR services & investment page by clicking here.
What type of precautions are you taking due to COVID-19?
I am so glad you asked! There are a few changes that I’ve made to make sure that both myself and my clients can safely practice counseling at this time.
- The majority of sessions have moved online. Don’t worry though, the video conferencing technology we use is HIPAA compliant which means that your sessions will be kept confidential. It also means that you get to enjoy super convenient sessions from the comfort of your own home.
- The only sessions being help in-person are EMDR desensitization and reprocessing sessions. These sessions are offered to established clients who have done the foundational work necessary to participate meaningfully in them. Basically, we won’t reach this point until after several virtual sessions.
- When clients do meet at the office for an in-person session we do ask that you wear a mask for both of our protection (don’t worry, I’ll be wearing one as well). The office is also equipped with an air purifier that will be running during our session to filter the air as best as possible. Please practice hand hygiene when you enter the building and when you leave. If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness (including fever), please reschedule.
schedule your free 15 minute consultation
Jessica L. Kraemer, MA, PLPC is under the supervision of Dr. Brittany N. Murphy, PhD, LPC, BC-TMH MO License 2013022876
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY ME ON THIS SITE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. NO THERAPEUTIC OR PROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIP IS ESTABLISHED BY YOUR REVIEW OF THIS MATERIAL AND USE OF THIS SITE. NO DIAGNOSIS, TREATMENT, OR SPECIFIC THERAPEUTIC ADVICE IS BEING PROVIDED TO YOU. THERE IS NO INTENT FOR ME OR THIS SITE TO OFFER SPECIFIC PSYCHOLOGICAL OR MEDICAL ADVICE TO ANY PERSON. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE SHOULD ONLY BE USED BY YOU IN CONSULTATION WITH A QUALIFIED MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL THAT YOU ENGAGE FOR CONSULTATION AND/OR TREATMENT. NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES ARE MADE WITH REGARD TO ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY ME ON THIS SITE. I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WEBSITES, VIDEOS, OR PRODUCTS HYPERLINKED BY THIS SITE, AND SUCH HYPERLINKING DOES NOT IMPLY ANY RELATIONSHIP WITH ME OR ENDORSEMENT BY ME OF THE LINKED SITES.