Are You Ready for FAster results and effective change?
Keep reading to find out more about EMDR intensives or click below to chat with me about how EMDR intensives may be right for you.
The #1 thing clients tell me after they have a successful EMDR sessions is:
“Wow, why don’t more people know about this”
I couldn’t agree more.
The traditional model of weekly psychotherapy is shifting to meet your needs. Now more than ever, we need flexibility in how we get support.
- Perhaps you’ve had a felt sense that something profound has yet to change, but you’re not quite sure how to shift all the way into a new experience of yourself with your current therapist. Maybe you now cognitively understand new things, yet your body is still confused, so you’re curious about how adjunct EMDR therapy can help.
- Perhaps you’ve been meaning to get into weekly therapy for a while now, but your schedule has been so hectic and demanding that a weekly therapy appointment feels more overwhelming than supportive.
- Perhaps you’re needing help —- and a lot of it—- right now, and you don’t want to spend months in the traditional weekly model of therapy treatment to feel better.
EMDR intensives support the busy parent with kids doing virtual learning, the working professional who has even more on their plate since COVID, or the client who needs help now. Whatever the reason that weekly sessions just won’t work for you, EMDR intensives are available to support you during times you need help the most.
I offer EMDR intensives for my current clients when they are needing extra support, as well as new clients who prefer to work intensively.
EMDR is not just for trauma; it is also used for performance enhancement to excel in areas such as athletics, business, and relationships — anywhere that can benefit from eliminating self-limiting beliefs.
EMDR intensives are personalized treatment plans that allow you to skip the waitlist by giving you faster access to select spots, and are designed to support your preferred schedule and timeline for your treatment goals.
RESEARCH ON INTENSIVE EMDR THERAPY IS POSITIVE
- Intensive application of trauma-focused therapy seems to be well tolerated in patients with PTSD, enabling faster symptom reduction with similar, or even better, results, while reducing the risk that patients drop out prematurely. Learn more here and here.
- Intensive EMDR treatment is feasible and is indicative of reliable improvement in PTSD symptoms in a very short time frame. Learn more here.
- An intensive program using EMDR therapy is a potentially safe and effective treatment alternative for complex PTSD. Learn more here.
- The economy is compelling: even compared to other trauma therapy, the intensive format may decrease treatment time, because of time not spent on a) checking in at the beginning of each session, b) addressing current crises and concerns, c) focusing on stabilizing and coping skills that the client won’t need after trauma healing, or d) assisting the client in regaining composure at the end of the session. Learn more here.
YOUR EMDR INTENSIVE INCLUDES:
- Pre-consultation interview to assess for candidacy, as well as target unpleasant beliefs, body sensations, emotions, or images from which you are seeking relief.
- Personalized treatment workbook, which allows you to work on your treatment goals before, during, and after our EMDR intensive sessions.
- A customized treatment program with targeted treatment goals. During COVID, EMDR with Jess is done virtually, often for 2-6 sessions (approximately 1.5 hours each session).
- Post-treatment interview to assess and support your adaption to positive changes from treatment.
Ongoing intensive EMDR is available via “accelerated sessions” if you are wanting longer-term support towards several treatment goals. Check out this page to see the different approaches.
To see current pricing for EMDR Intensives click here